- Unique handmade Tibetan paper journals are hardbacked and are produced according to ancient, Himalayan paper-making techniques
- They are made from lokta paper, produced from the inner bark of the Daphne bush – grown in sustainably managed forests in the Himalayan foothills
- Cover design available – Gold Bodhi Leaf
- The bodhi leaf is an ancient Tibetan symbol of wisdom, transcendence and perfection
- Prince Siddhartha seeking release from the suffering of humankind, sat under the canopy of a large bodhi tree and meditated until he attained enlightenment (or “nirvana”) and became the Buddha
- Available full A4 size.
- Juniper Wood Pen with bead and tassel. Handmade in the Himalayas . Also available